Princeton University is committed to protecting members of the University community from discrimination on the basis of sex or gender, which includes sexual misconduct such as sexual harassment and sexual assault, stalking, and intimate partner violence. In this section, you will find data and reports relating to sexual misconduct with respect to undergraduate and graduate students.
- We Speak: Attitudes on Sexual Misconduct at Princeton 2016 (.pdf)
- Sex Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Discipline Report 2015-2016
- Faculty-Student Committee Recommendations 2015-2016 (.pdf)
- We Speak: Attitudes on Sexual Misconduct at Princeton 2015 (.pdf)
- Sex Discrimination and Sexual Misconduct Student Discipline Report 2014-2015
- Faculty-Student Committee Recommendations 2014-2015