Last Updated August 14, 2020
The following webinars are provided by the U.S. Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights (OCR):
- The First Amendment and Title IX: An OCR Short Webinar
"This webinar explains how colleges and schools can comply with the Department's anti-discrimination laws and regulations, including OCR's new Title IX Rule, while fully safeguarding constitutionally protected speech."
- OCR Short Webinar on How to Report Sexual Harassment under Title IX
"OCR presents this short webinar on how to report sexual harassment and file a formal complaint under the Department's new Title IX Rule."
- Conducting and Adjudicating Title IX Hearings: An OCR Training Webinar
"This webinar addresses the role and responsibilities of the people who conduct and adjudicated grievance proceedings involving an allegation of sexual harassment under the Department's new Title IX Regulations (generally, that person is called a decision maker in the Rule)."
- OCR Webinar on Due Process Protections under the New Title IX Regulations
"OCR presents this webinar on the Due process Protections contained the Department's new Title IX Rule."
- OCR Webinar: Title IX Regulations Addressing Sexual Harassment