Emergency Contacts

For immediate help in an emergency

Call the University's Department of Public Safety (911) or the municipal police (609-921-2100) for emergency medical assistance and for campus safety or law enforcement assistance. Calls are not confidential.

To talk to a confidential resource 

The University's Sexual Harassment/Assault Advising, Resources, and Education (SHARE) office (609-258-3310) is a confidential resource that offers support and advocacy services. There are several other confidential resources available to help you to determine what steps to take next.

To report an incident

There are many reporting options available.